Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A little Kiran Ramble

Sooooooooooo I haven't wrote anything... and I thought who's going to read this anyways? But then I thought... even if no one reads it.. it's kind of nice just to speak my mind... to myself... and yea if anyone does read this well then that's cool....

University was weird for me at the start ... I mean seeing Cindy and Jeremy everyday wasn't my normal routine and wasn't my normal thought of school. When I thought of school I immediately thought Maria, Mimi and Sam. Haha.. Mimi... I've been with her at school for 4 years and it just became the norm to see her face everday. Now it's become the norm to see Cindy's face everday :D haha

Anyways. I feel like I'm kind of used to it already and I reallly enjoy it much better than highschool :

It's crazy how fast exams come around... In highschool I was like "ohhhhhhhh NO... I got an exam in 2 months! I'm so screwed!" .... And NOW it's like "Got an exam tomorrow......" haha hmm

Well I'm going to cut this short cuz this is prolly the most dull thing i've wrote ...ever...but I juts wanted to write because emmm just so u all know I'm still alive?.

Yea.. the exams will be killing me all October soooo I will raise from the death of exams and be back in Novemeber :P

For noooooow! goooodbyeeeee!

No comments: