I don't know how people ever do school or anything for that matter without the Lord; there is no way I could do it. The Lord's grace is so real to me when I'm dealing with my hectic school life. I really feel like I would go insane if it wasn't because He's always with me, taking control of everything, and giving me the strength to keep going and stay sane. I love the Lord so much. I want to still love Him more, and I really look forward to experiencing Him more and more even in my life as a student. His faithfulness never ceases to amaze me and His patience toward me I will never understand. Even though I am such a spoiled brat most of the time, His love and patience are so immense He continues to gently hold on to me, even when I run away. I'm not faithful, or diligent, or capable, and I don't know how to do anything, but He doesn't care. He's still there holding on to me; now my prayer is that He would grant me the grace to always hold on to Him, no matter what. I'll continue to fail, I know it's a fact, but my desire Lord is that You would never let me let You go, because without You Jesus I am truly nothing. Keep my heart soft and humble, please Lord. Amen.
Here's a stanza from a hymn I found on youtube and enjoyed:
Help me then in every tribulation
So to trust Thy promises, O Lord,
That I lose not faith's sweet consolation
Offered me within Thy holy Word.
Help me, Lord, when toil and trouble meeting,
E'er to take, as from a father's hand,
One by one, the days, the moments fleeting,
Till I reach the promised land.
No comments:
Post a Comment