So I decided to post things that I may enjoy on any particular day that I have read and/or heard. Here are two statements/prayers that impressed me today:
"The world can do nothing to a Christian who has no fear of man."
-Brother Yun (The Heavenly Man)
"...For Your words are truth and they are life; they nourish the spirit and soul of all who are willing to hear them.
Who is like unto You, Oh Precious Heavenly Father? By a mere utterance of Voice You can change all things and make all things perfect.
The words of Your Mouth are sweeter then honey and more precious than fine gold.
Open my ears that I may hear the sound of Your Voice clearly, bringing revival to my soul.
My inner man is made pure and holy by Your words.
Thou art Precious, Oh Heavenly Father.
Thou art Precious. Amen. "
-Jim Welch (Your words are truth)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment